camera image

The Tatra T77 was the first serially produced aerodynamically designed automobile.

Launched in 1934, and produced until 1938 it was powered by a rear mounted 75 hp 3.4 litre air-cooled V8 engine. A lightweight magnesium alloy called Electron was used in the engine, transmission, suspension and various body parts. The T77 also had one of the lowest coefficients of drag at 0.212.

Meadowbrook Concours d'Elegance, Detroit, 2006

Engineering Excellence Award.



Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance, Florida, 2008

Best in Class




Fairfield County Concours d'Elegance Concours d'Elegance, Westport, CT, 2008

Winner - Best of Show





Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance 2010









Museum Exhibition at the Corcoran Gallery, Washington DC